About CLAIRE TURKIEWICZ
- 23 Years Full-Time Real Estate Experience
- Extensive Customer Service Background
- New Home Specialist (CSP designation)
- Senior (55+) Residential Specialist (SRES designation)
- Member of Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- Member of National Association of Realtors, New Jersey Association of Realtors & Hunterdon/Somerset Association of Realtors
- Weichert Mentor
- Weichert Realtors Directors Club 2013
- NJAR Million Dollar Club Bronze Level 1996, 1997, 1998, 2003
- Numerous New Homes Silver Level Awards
- Metropolitan Builders & Contractors Assoc. of NJ 2014 -MDC/Silver
- Weichert Million Dollar Sales & Marketed Clubs
- Specialize in New Homes & Residential Resale
- Expertise in Relocation & First-time Buyers
- Lifelong New Jersey Resident
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Clinton real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Clinton areas, please contact me.